Benefits of Membership
- Meet talented Republican women and men with similar political interests and values.*
- Hear from local and national leaders on current happenings, critical issues, and proposed legislation.
- Network with like-minded women, appointed and elected officials.
- Empower yourself through education and participation to make your voice heard on local issues.
- Receive Fort Worth Republican Women (FWRW) newsletter as well as access to subscriptions for informative state and national publications.
- Support our community, veterans and deployed military personnel through community projects.
- Make life-long friends working side-by-side on community projects, attending social and strengthening the Republican Party.
*Men may join as Associate Members
- Women may become full members with a vote in all levels of the organization and all the benefits noted above.
- Members must be registered to vote (with the exception of Youth Affiliate Members).
- Members believe in the philosophy of Republican Party and embrace the objectives of FWRW.
- Membership requires timely payment of annual dues.
Full Voting Membership – Active Members may fully participate in FWRW events, political and legislative activities, including serving on committees
Full Voting Membership – Sustaining Active Member provides financial support to FWRW but is unable to actively participate in club events and activities.
Optionally, women may join FWRW as an Associate Member. Associate Members are non-voting members.
Men may join FWRW as Associate Members. Associate Members are non-voting members.
For Teenaged Young Women (up to 18 years of age) who are interested in the objectives of the Club. Youth Affiliate Members are non-voting members.
If you prefer to pay by check, download a New Member Form here.